Sunday, November 24, 2013

its been so long

Wow almost dec and i haven't done a blog yet. Well heres one, probably the last for 2013 so shall we begin. (yea i quoted the new khan)

This past wednesday i got myself a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and been madly in love with it. The Android Operating System really kicks ass and i really hope it becomes a OS for ALL computing devices including laptops and desktop computers. Because of my new droid i been mad busy with in world scripting and making my Little Tech website droid friendly.
However my phone bill for this month is insanely high but gotta call Fido anyways about it. (here comes the rage) I noticed that there is a charge of $5 that i did NOT authorize on my bill from Gameloft. WELL FUCK ME SIDE WAYS! I know damn well i didnt allow that because i never heard of these assholes till tonight so im now sitting at my desk and parked my avi on the phoenix rising sim on the littlefield grid to calm the fuck down, tis helping but im still fucking pissed off that these fucking assholes can do this bullshit and think they can get away with it. GUESS WHAT JERK FACES! You just fucked with the wrong asshole. I will do what i can to have your company thrown in jail! And let that be a warning for anyone else who are planning to screw me over.
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE TREATING ME LIKE IM A FUCKING RETARD AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!
(alot of other people have used me in the past so now im snapping)
Another rage is that the Hamilton Ti Cats (Canadian Football team) really needs to fire their Quarterback and get a new one because Burris sucks balls as a QB. He either over throws the ball or under throws it. I can be a better QB then this moron and last time i played football was in high school.
Anyways even though the cats lost this years Grey Cup (Canadian version of the Super Bowl) im very glad that the cats finally got to the final game after 14 seasons of failures. Last time we won the cup was 1999.

Now for some good stuff.

I LOVE LITTLEFIELD GRID!
Ok enough sucking up to the admins. Got my vending system out for all to use. It does hook up to my server but only stores prim key and the prim's owner name as well as names of buyers and am now working on a market place website for the system, wont be like SL's market place because of the llGiveInventory not giving to avatars on other sims and the fact that i cant send data into the grid because the email() event and functions are turned off in LFG (which is perfectly fine and understandable by me so not complaining) so the market place would just be kinda like window shopping and since its phone browser friendly thnx to bootstrap V3 you can shop while shopping in RL, just please try not to walk into any walls, shelves, poles or other shoppers.
To sweeten off this service, i will soon be working on other great services like kick ass teleport pads, thinking of a advertising system, tv, radio and more all only for the Littlefield grid.

Anyways enough typing for now. Hopefully this wont be the last blog for 2013 but if it is Merry Christmas and a happy new year. And for my fellow atheists, merry meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment