Sunday, January 5, 2014

My observations of Walter

And i dont give a shit if the majority of Littlefield grid hates me for this but it needs to be said NOW.
What is said here is true. I don't find the point in lying at all.
For almost a year i have raised my eyebrow in real life alot over how this fool reacts to everything.
First thing is how he responds to anything related to children. He reacts to these situations very unprofessional. For example afew of us were chatting with him one night and he said that a gay couple wanted to have a baby. First off what is the problem with that other then the fact that no child avatars allowed. He went on in a anger voice saying "just don't let me see it" like wtf. So if i got with someone on lfg and we wanted to play family, we can't even have a prim baby or he will have a rage fit?
Another situation that he stupidly blabbed about is that he recently banned a pedophile. First off how would he have know that the newly joined person was a pedophile and why ban that person since, and here is where i started to question about him. There is no one under 18 allowed on the grid and no child avatars so there be no way for that pedophile to have "his fun". Maybe he just wanted to build, script and have adult only fun. After all the grid is adult only fun, great grid for registered sex offenders to go have fun without violating their parole.

Now onto his anger. Heads up, its way worst than mine surprisingly.
Starting with the recent bs.
I recently said on a hypergrid business post "finally a place i can call home" in response to the great canadian grid. I was referring to the fact that im Canadian and the grid is Canadian. I was planning to have LFG as my work place since Omen and I have tons of work to do that needed to be done by Jan 16, my 30th bday. Walter saw it last night and gave me one huge bitchfest rage fit and deleted my sim that I had paid for. I paid $80 for 4 sims in November that were taken down shortly after because i cant afford them, never got a refund, i had just 1 sim up and was moved, i figure that $80 went to pay off this 1 sim, guess his anger is affecting his judgement because he deleted it without issueing me a refund. Any mature person would of calmly ask me what i ment by that and ask what i plan on leaving LFG. I would of been more then happy to explain my plans to still stay on LFG as a job grid since thats where little tech first started. But after him going off on me last night, hell no.
Another rage fit from walter was Dec 26 when my friend Omen didnt do his dj show. First off, Omen is a nice guy and is has some rl issues to deal with, also its the day after christmas and the grid was dead when we were on so Omen didnt do his show. You think no biggy since its was the holiday's. Walter raged on him for a no show. Like fucking seriously? It was the fucking holiday's. Give the guy a break.
Theres been more times of walter not handling situations as a mature professional adult but i forgot them sorry.

So theres my view of Walter Balazic from my own eyes without influance from anyone else.
Everyone else on LFG i dont got a problem with, well except for Bubbles Journey only because i find her to be very bossy and more dummer then my ex stacy. In fact Bubbles makes my ex look smart. But thats the only problem i have with bubbles. Everyone else on LFG i love and will miss dearly. I really hope to see them soon on the Great Canadian Grid.
Sincerely Christina Vortex aka Chrisx84

P.S. Just been thinking about this more and like to add something about couples having a virtual family. I personally don't really like to be around kids ONLY because of past history when i was a kid and so i dont really know how to act or say around them but i am learning. But i would never EVER make others suffer in a virtual world because of my own past.

No comments:

Post a Comment