Monday, September 16, 2013

The truth about Canada

I recently went out to walmart and notice the huge increase of selfishness, ignorance and disrespect and thought WTF!

Most people around the world think they we Canadians are so nice and polite but the truth is we aren't any more. We seem to only keep pretending to be nice and polite when it comes to other countries but truth be told we as a nation have become nothing more than a selfish, self center, arrogant, ignorant, disrespecting, greedy people. Seems like people these days don't give a s about the law or each other and i am getting very tired of it.

We Canadians at one time (like 10 years ago) use to be nice, polite and respectful of others and i fear that we are spiralling into anarchy if we don't revert back to the way we use to be.

I love this country and the people but I'm also scared for everyone and this great beautiful land at the same time.

So there is my rant for today. Sorry that it's been a week since my last blog. Was still recovering from my surgery.
New blog tomorrow or tonight about something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment